For a good engine and a powerful user experience, try the plugin and bring to your CrossKnowledge Learning Suite portal some strategic learning information coming from SuccessFactors. Combining the two products enables the creation of a complete and transparent learning environment for end-users, with all learning activities located in the CrossKnowledge learning management system.
– Spread CrossKnowledge Learning Suite capabilities to support unique, mission-critical use cases within any system or workflow
– Integrate with HRIS (SuccessFactors) and any other 3rd party systems with tools that maximize or eliminate IT and services involvement
– Leverage a growing library of prebuilt plugins from within the CrossKnowledge integration Hub
One important part of the integration is to be able to represent the CrossKnowledge catalog inside SuccessFactors and update it regularly.
The catalog is represented be a list if courses in different formats. The enrolment to the courses would eventually be done through sessions, to be chosen by the learner based on dates and availability. The registration and validation process would be done in SuccessFactors.
The synchronization of the catalog would be done through flat file exchanges, on a daily basis, including metadata, and SSO links in case of courses that would not need any further validation (the employee could then access the course or learning portal directly from SuccessFactors on demand)
A registration can be done through 3 different channels:
– The employee emits a wish for some training, that is validated through the usual SuccessFactors workflow and then pushed to the CrossKnowledge Learning Suite.
– The employee discovers a free access/self-paced training course in SiccessFactors training catalog, enrolls and is redirected to the CrossKnowldge Learning Suite so that he can start right away.
– The employee is enrolled directly within the CrossKnowldge Learning Suite, without being first enrolled in SuccessFactors.
SuccessFactor validated registrations are therefore to be exported to the CrossKnowledge Learning Suite (using some flat file mechanisms), alongside with SSO linked so that the employee can jump and create/update his registration in the CrossKnowledge Learning Suite from SuccessFactors.
About the provider
SuccessFactors, a SAP Company, is the global provider of cloud-based human capital management (HCM) software. Their human capital management application suite integrates onboarding, social business and collaboration tools, a learning management system (LMS), performance management, recruiting software, applicant tracking software, succession planning, talent management, and HR analytics to deliver business strategy alignment, team execution, and maximum people performance to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries.